Solar Panel Installation
For over 35 years, RBS Construction & Roofing has satisfied customers in the Central Florida area with superior residential and commercial roof installations, repairs, and maintenance services. Now, our locally- and family-owned and operated roofing and construction business is offering high-quality solar panel system installations with RBS Solar.
Why Invest in Solar Energy?
The installation of a solar panel system is a highly efficient energy upgrade that can boost the value your home by creating a clean, renewable power source for your property.
The many benefits of solar energy are almost too good to be true:
- Reduced monthly electricity costs – By going solar, you can save money on your monthly utility bill. The amount of photovoltaic (PV) energy produced by your system will influence how much your utility bill is reduced. The amount will vary and there are no guarantees month over month. At RBS Solar, we do our best to design a system that will offset 100% of your average utility bill.
- Tax incentives and rebates – Local and federal solar incentives and tax credits allow you to pocket extra savings.
- Energy buyback programs – Through net metering plans, you can earn money selling back excess power to the grid.
- Reduced carbon footprint – By generating renewable energy, you are helping the environment.
Strategic Solar Panel Installation Services
The solar panel installation process requires strategic planning to determine the best options that will fit your property’s specific dimensions and accommodate your needs and budget. The experienced solar panel installation professionals at RBS Solar will consider several factors to verify that you are a good candidate for solar panel installation:
1. YOUR PROPERTY
During an initial meeting, our solar panel expert will measure the size of your property and roof capacity to maximize your solar panel array. We gauge the condition of your roof by examining the roofing type, angle, shading, and other aspects that could affect optimal sunlight exposure.
2. YOUR ENGERY NEEDS
Before we begin installing your solar panels, our solar panel experts will check the electrical status of your home and your energy usage history. By measuring the energy consumption of the devices in your home, we will be able to estimate the amount of monthly solar energy you will require.
3. SUNLIGHT HOURS
Solar panels need sunlight to generate electricity. Therefore, the more hours of sunlight exposure, the more electricity your panels will generate. Reduced sunlight hour availability on your property may require the installation of additional solar panels to achieve your energy needs.
Our Solar Panel Installation Process
After our solar panel expert makes the assessments listed above, our design team will work with you to create a maximum efficiency plan for your roof. Once we decide which financing option is best for you and your family, we will create and sign the solar panel installation agreement and take care of all necessary permits to get your solar system installed.
Throughout the installation process, our technicians will work with you to ensure your solar panel installation is as seamless as possible. Our solar installation process includes:
- Building the platform and installing the mounting system to ensure your solar panel system can withstand any extreme weather.
- Running conduits from the platform to the inside of your house.
- Mounting the solar panels using a variety of hardware that will stabilize and secure them in place.
- Wiring the panels to a battery bank or inverter for energy storage, grounding them for safety, and finishing all connections to guarantee efficient current flow and function.